Sunday, June 9, 2013

Vuitton GDL

Passion of the Christ lol



Passion of the Christ lol

asianboy-collection: (more pics) THE ANATOMY OF MEN no....

















asianboy-collection:

(more pics)

THE ANATOMY OF MEN no. 13 
February 2013

Model : Arthur CK Ong

Hitting up the Castro tonight! <3

Hitting up the Castro tonight! <3

I LIVE.



I LIVE.

4pea2ce0: Yes



4pea2ce0:

Yes

I am graduating from the University of California, Davis in one week. It’s so bittersweet, and...

I am graduating from the University of California, Davis in one week. It’s so bittersweet, and surreal! 

prayforprada:  











prayforprada:

 

Photo



Photo





angryasiangirlsunited: ucsb-sasa: UCSB South Asian Students...









angryasiangirlsunited:

ucsb-sasa:

UCSB South Asian Students Association's "Fighting Islamaphobia" Photo Campiagn

"Not a terrorist. Maybe a threat". Perfect. 

Photo





















asianmusclefetish: Original post:...



asianmusclefetish:

Original post: http://asianmusclefetish.tumblr.com

madokaistrebelnews: A white boy called my friend a twinkie once and she kicked him in the balls,...

madokaistrebelnews:

A white boy called my friend a twinkie once and she kicked him in the balls, called it taekwondo, and yelled at him "IS THAT KOREAN ENOUGH FOR YOU BITCH"

denisemedina: Chicano Park- Logan Heights San Diego, CA



denisemedina:

Chicano Park- Logan Heights

San Diego, CA

royaltree5:  





royaltree5:

 

Que escandalo! Lol



Que escandalo! Lol

aznguymadness: asiandragons: I'm Sexy And I Know It! OMG I'm...









aznguymadness:

asiandragons:

I'm Sexy And I Know It!

OMG I'm in love

5ft1: vintage photos of women getting tattoos by the tebori...









5ft1:

vintage photos of women getting tattoos by the tebori method.

weirdsynthnoises: urqtgf: How do you do stuff without feeling embarrassed

weirdsynthnoises:

urqtgf:

How do you do stuff without feeling embarrassed

image

digmyditto: brasil808: Sexy mofo! OH MY GOD. JESUS CHRISTO!...





digmyditto:

brasil808:

Sexy mofo!

OH MY GOD. JESUS CHRISTO! OH MY GOD HE'S HOT. HE's MY TYPE

No comments:

Post a Comment