Sunday, June 9, 2013

Primal Writings

:x I must admit! I try and wait a good length of time before visiting this blog of yours. I am impatient and want to read as many chapters to one story as I can. They are all so delicious. Xox

I will be retuning to my stories soon enough. I have been working on many a short story to add here after the weekend I should be retuning to my writing to share, tease and tantalize.

have you ever had a girlfriend?

Girlfriends?? OMG… heavens no.. talk with a girl, I am terrified of them. I wouldn't know what to say to one. I am very shy and have a hard time making friends and girls just scare me. I am to scared that I will get rejected if I was to ask them out, so I just fantasize about things. and one day maybe I'll find a nice girl to … 

 Please may Darwins theory of evolution not use you as an example of proof.

~Primal

Dinner and Dessert Part 3

Dinner and Dessert Part 3

When a woman gives a man permission to enjoy himself, this man took that to the fullest extent, his hand encircling her neck keeping her in place as he lean down over her. Her eyes wide and full of desire as his mouth opened up, a large trail of his saliva suddenly beginning to fall from his bottom lip spilling onto his shaft. This mess he created fell on to her cheeks and her nose as he begins to smear his spittle across her face. Her breath quickening as her excitement grew, her fantasy finally becoming reality as this man was going to use her face, mouth, and throat for his pleasure. She knew now what she wanted and it was to please more then anything, to feel him release his seed over her. His now lubricated prick wiping back and forth her face making it a mockery, slick shiny coating over her cheeks and then eyes. Intermittently he would beat her face with his hardening shaft the once soft smacks now louder and each time trailing a smear of spit all over her. Her smile now wise as her mouth open wide, tongue out like a panting dog, she was in heat for his cock. He knew this and was going to give her just what she wanted. His powerful hand slipping under her neck and grabbing a fistful of her long auburn hair, locking her in his hand he began twisting her around as she rotated on her hands and knees, still subservient to him she could see his cock. Raw, swollen, rippling veins down the side. With one hand roughly into her hair his other suddenly gripped her throat and jaw line forcing her mouth open, before she knew it her elegant dinner companion spat once more into her gaping mouth, a large amount of saliva now coating her beauty and now fed to her.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed her chest heaving, her excitement growing as her eyes locked once more on her partners twitching sex, she could see his arousal as a lone drop of precum began to emerge from it. "I want it!!!" she exclaimed, suddenly raising her eyes up to him her tongue out offering her mouth to him for use. A grin simply crossed his face as he began slapping her delicate taste buds with his engorged meat. She strained forward wanting to get it in her mouth as he continued to punish her tongue his fluids began to splash and mix with her glistening face, She sat there hands on her knees serving this man only one wish in her mind.. FEED ME.. He knew this.. and with a quick motion pulling her head forward he entered her wanton mouth pushing his member between her open lips as her tongue pressed upwards to catch each inch she moans as his shaft pushes deeper and deeper. His cock now in her mouth, he lets out a soft moan and keeping a lock on her long hair began pushing her down further and further the length of his shaft wanting it to disappear in the depths of her throat. His lust had taken over, this lovely woman only wanting to please him, to offer her throat and mouth for his use, he could not resist and began thrusting his shaft into her mouth each time pushing long , harder and faster. Gripping her head with both hands one in her hair the other on the back of her neck He held her in place as his hips began the motions of fucking. In and out his shaft invaded her mouth each time pushing deeper, he knew this might be something new to her but his intention was to use her throat as he saw fit. Gripping harder and stopping his pumping in and out of her mouth to op it out and slap her face a few times re-coating her eyes with a mixture now of her saliva and his precum, forming a glaze upon her face now as he goes back to piston himself in and out of her mouth.

The room was now filled with the slurping and gagging sounds of this woman, desperately starved to pleasure him and feed upon him, her need now insatiable as she opened her throat more trying to get as much into her as possible. Each moment building and building as the sounds grew louder and more sexual, her gurgling saliva allover now spilling down the front of her dress, she doesn’t take notice. Her only concern is the gift she has dreamed about all this time. His cock grew harder each thrust in her wet mouth as he could feel the onset of he orgasm building the heat of blood rushing into he member causing it to swell more as he looks down at his sexual pleasure and begins to growl and grunt his hips now pumping back and forth, his hands gripping her even tighter. The feeling of her throat and mouth and her service to his pleasure bringing him to the pinnacle as he pulls her off his cock, she coughs and sputters desperately trying to recover as she realizes that He has begun to smear her face once more with his cock, a roar erupts from him as his cock began to burst open his milky white fluid beginning to flow out.. splashing over her in several small strands. She kneels there mouth open, tongue out, as his warm seed covers her face, Her eyes glazed over and coated in a mixture of sputum and semen, as he finishes stroking the last drops from his cock over her. He holds her hair up and keeps her there as her tongue beings to lick her mouth areas clean tasting his seed, Her sounds "Mmmmm" as she moans.

Her new lover leans down to her.. and whispers in her ear. "That was wonderful, but I am not done yet. You wanted to feel my seed in and out." As he stands up once more gripping his still hard shaft and slapping it once more into her mouth and forcing her to take it as deep as possible her face a mess of sex, all she could make out as she gagged on his shaft was.. "So you shall"

~Primal

Dinner and Dessert Part 2

She stood there looking like a tiny frightened pet, not sure of what was going to come next. Her lip curled under her teeth trying not to show it as she looked up from her bowed head her hands clasped together in front of her. She felt like she was being stalked watched for any bit of reaction, for she was being hunted. Examined as the tall man began circling her slowly his head tilting this way and that, as his eyes took in each detail watching her closely as she would look up darting a glance his way then back to the floor. His voice began to fill the air, his soft tone caressing over her as she closed her eyes listening to him.

"Do you remember when you asked me about filling a fantasy?" trailing off the last part of his question . She could only give him a cursory glance up and nod her head. "Tsk tsk.. words young lady, you have never been in short supply of them, always quick witted and a forked tongue when you chose." his voice was circling her as he grew closer and closer with each breath. "Your mouth seems to always be ready to be used," he paused briefly as she looked up inhaled as though to make a remark. He caught her with the tip of his left index finger under her chin, as he was standing just behind her. This stopped her in her tracks, she inhaled quickly and held it there suddenly aware that he was applying force as his tilted her chin upwards. His body suddenly brushing against her back she could feel his chest pressing on her, the rise and fall of his breath as he leaned in closely, his voice now a seductive whisper.

"Kneel" was all she heard, however her body acted as if she was no longer in control of it, as she simply dropped to her knees exhaling down, her jaw slack eye raised looking up for contact, approval, anything yet all she could see in front of her was the rich leather high-back chair that sat in the room

There was nothing, no sounds, no words as she was not on the floor kneeling down wondering what was next, "Submission, " he paused slightly "suits you." she could feel his right hand on her cheek tracing down slowly to her neckline and then catching it and tilting it upwards. As her chin tilted upwards her eyes were still lowered and only as her nose began to point skyward did her eyes begin to focus on what was suddenly above her. Her mouth went to open but could not for it was held tight in his grip, her face suddenly hit with his manhood as he dropped his sex right on to her face.

The sudden shock and realization that this was the moment she has been wanting, that it was finally coming full circle a shudder shook her body as instinctively her tongue darted out wanting a taste of the mushroom shaped head that was laying on her now. As quick as her tongue went out his manhood rose out of sight, an exhaled whimper escaped her. "There is no going back now, once you start you will finish, understood? " His voice stoic and unemotional , not even expecting a response but stating a fact. The only response she could give was swallowing as her eyes were darting back and forth looking for the gift she had wanted all this time. Her obvious lust as he dropped his turgid shaft on her face once more, a smile of pleasure and glee crossed her face as her eyes closed for a moment lost in the space she was in. Her mind suddenly extrapolating all the fantasies she had up until now. Her head she shook back and forth slowly letting herself suddenly feel his hardness as it drug itself from one side of her face to the other. She inhaled his musky scent and exhaled, repeating this as she became lost in her lust. Taking pride in watching his partner for the night suddenly become enthralled by his manhood, lifting it up and letting it fall upon her several times, the soft smacking sound as she utters. "Yesssss" huskily as her breath quickens and she beings arching her back more trying to reach further as she can suddenly reach the tip of his cock with her tongue. She could taste the salty skin on her tongue as she struggled yearning for more, licking and swishing her tongue back and forth trying to grab hold of her new meal.

His voice breaks her lustful panting once more, " Would you like dessert now miss?" without hesitation or lack of conviction, the tone one of pleading and need, her only word. "Please."  

~Primal

I am so honored that you chose my writing and it's in amongst your writings. This makes me feel so lucky. I love writing and always have and I can't wait to read yours as well. Anyway like I said - much obliged.

Its was beautifully written and I could see your motivation behind it. I was aroused from reading it and that is why I blogged it back. Speaking of which I need to finish a story here.. hmmm the filthy nasty part to cummmmm..

~Primal

Sir, You can do better gave me chills and made my pussy throb. Thank you. Luna

Luna, Thank you for a compliment on my stories. I have so few that do. I truly appreciate that. Now Luna… We can do better cant we??

~Primal

You Can Do Better.

The art of making a woman squirt, such a pleasure to do when shes bound and gagged. Locked in place with wrists bound her her ankles a spreader bar keeping her knees from having the opportunity from closing. A strong hand rubbing over her face trailing slowly over her body, fingertips tracing out small delicate circles around her breasts, smaller and smaller until they reach her budding nipples. caressing the budding nipples between finger and thumb rolling it between them, as another hand crawls is way down to that most open vulnerable spot, he can feel the heat coming off of it as her body rolls and twists trying to either get away or trying to reach for pleasure the look on her face as she bites down on the round ball gag locked in her mouth a moan escaping past her lips.

Cupping her mound fingers tight as he rubs back and forth his hands pressing her flesh into her as his other hand continues the rolling twisting assault on her nipple. Deftly a solitary finger being to open up her folds, as it begins to glisten with her fluids. She squirms even more trapped in her bindings as he slips a finger into her sex she can feel it invading her curling upwards like a snake into her body. Each moment grows longer and longer as she can feel the finger inside her working with a "come here" motion. Her head thrown back as he continues his massage of her insides like a machine, slowly methodically. She raises her head back up to look at him pleading with her eyes, as all she is greeted with is a sinister grin and the sudden feeling of a second digit slipping into her body. The intensity of his ministrations inside her being to become faster and quicker now he being rolling his fingers deeper into her body rolling then from down to up his fingertips pressing that ever so sensitive spot as her body begins to shake. Unable to stop herself or move she can only grasp into the air and shake as he keeps going, building up more and more momentum, the feelings inside her built up as he looks at her with that wicked grin saying nothing as the waves of orgasm being to hit her like never before and her body begins to release her precious fluids like a river the sounds of sloshing as his fingers are roughly working her sex, the splashing of her pussy only making his hand move faster and harder, shes screams over the ball gag, fists clenched as her eyes roll into her head and it falls back. The sensation suddenly overwhelming her, as the pressure in her now soaked pussy coating her anus and her ass only being soaked into the bedsheets slowly subsides.

His fingers sill in her reminding her that he has brought her to this place, as she can feel his breath brushing over her delicate skin her bosom rising and falling. A voice reaches out warm breath caressing her earlobe as the only words spoken are, "Now, we are going to have to try that again, I know you can cum so much more then that slut."

~Primal

Creamy Mami: The story about Daddy and me.

Creamy Mami: The story about Daddy and me.:

feenazty:

It's a funny, lovely little story of how you and I met. But because of the circumstances, I will keep some details private. All I know is that I think that we have something so good, not able to explain fully what it is, but I know that it's different. Good different. 

It has gone 15 years since the first time we talked. But during the time we started to get to know each other, I don't think we were physically attracted to one another one bit. We had stuff in common, sure. And although there was a bunch of other kids there that became our friends as well, the only two people who kept being in touch was you and me.


Okay, sure, I know one girl from that time but we never talk, but I remember when all of this new stuff began to surface (the fact that we wanted to fuck each other brains out) and she said hi to me on FB, I just wanted to tell her. I don't know why. I guess I wanted someone to know. But what would I say?: - "Hey, do you remember ____? Well, we keep in touch and how he is? Oh he's just fine, and by the way -  we're TOTALLY FUCKING and it's so fucking good you have no idea".  Yeah… no.


I'm sure no good would come from it though.  But then I got to thinking that I kinda liked that you were my secret. My very own, dark, little secret. And that I was yours. If someone asked me how it went from friendship to friends with benefits I would honestly say "I have no idea". Maybe it's been lingering in the air, and step by step it's become an ache, a longing, a craving not able to resist.


Because we've always talked dirty. You wanted to fuck someone roughly. I said:  "Yeah, that would be so fucking good, I wish someone would fuck me roughly too". And that was it. We never connected the dots, like "Hey… why the fuck don't we fuck?" -  At least not until the last couple of years.


We've always messed around though. Way back. If I was gonna show this dude this clip of me sucking on a dildo, I showed it to you first. "Is this… hot?". And you said: "FUCK ME… are you kidding me?!". And this one time you showed me your dick on cam. But that was like… us. That was something we did. We fucked around. Without actually fucking around.  And then, about 7 years ago, we caught ourselves being very horny, as usual, (which was also one of the things I liked about you - the fact that you were always horny, just like me) when I said: - "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours?". We ended up having phone sex. And the funny thing was that even if it was good phone sex, it had this awkwardness about it, because we were friends and even during this whole time, we described dirty things we wanted to do - not to each other, might I add, but just plain fucking do, while we masturbated. Afterwards we were like "Yeah, thanks". And that was it.


Then one day. It. Just. Happened.


I saw what I had in front of me. I caught myself looking at this picture of you, biting my lower lip. Wanting. Craving. And then realizing what the fuck I was doing. I wanted you. You wanted the same things. Suddenly we were having phone sex with each other, I mean WITH each other. Remember the first time we did it, for real, on the phone? I made you cum 5 times and I've lost track on how many times I came.. but a lot. We both talked in a whole other perspective. A different view of the situation. Of each other. We talked literally from midnight to 8-9 in the morning. And then you said it:


- "I have to have you."


I remember how nervous I was meeting you for the first time to actually fuck. I was literally dolled up from my head to my toes. I had to literally drink some to keep my nerves calm. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. What if nothing would happen? What is something would happen? What if we wouldn't feel "that"? That attraction? That wild desire? What if we would just hang? And laugh about the whole thing? Or maybe something would happen, or maybe not, or maybe just a little? I was so nervous. I'm like that. I think far ahead. I always have, I always do.


It took us literally not even 15 minutes before I was sucking on your thumb, gently but eagerly, you looked at me and your whole facial expression said: - "You sure you want this?" as we lay there on the bed in the hotel room. To be honest, I was still feeling pretty unsure. Not unsure about how much I wanted it, but if it was right. I was after all - somebody else's . And even with his knowledge and his acceptance, I was struggling to find out about my emotions. This is why it was so hard for me to get in the game at first.

I was being careful, maybe it was for the best. You almost ripped my clothes off. You tasted me. Gawd, I was wet, and a little drunk. And very horny. And your fingers, your hands, your lips, your tongue - everywhere. You pulled me down on my knees and fucked my mouth, exactly as roughly as you wanted, total domination. It felt good. I was rapidly "waking" up from my haze, I jumped in the game with my head first (literally) and gave you everything my body could possibly give. Till I was drowned in cum, helpless, destroyed and yours, your very own dirty little cum whore.


And I don't regret it one bit.

Dinner and Dessert - Part 1

Dinner and Dessert

The glow of candlelight on the tables of the restaurant keeping the atmosphere close and secluded, the couple sitting off the main table area. The big windows giving off the glow of the moon on the river that they were overlooking. The check was just being signed for and handed over to the waiter who bid the couple a fair night, as he turned on his heels and began weaving through the interwoven tables to his next guest.

As they couple begins to rise from the table, attention seems to fall on them as they are quite overdressed for the local crowd. She garners attention fully, her hair cascading over her shoulders as she stands in a sleek emerald strapless dress that hangs off her shoulders. Framing her small frame, and hugging her hips, she looks as though ready for the prom as her escort stands up and towers over her by a good head and half. The young lady asks "So is the evening over?"

The man at the table smiles slyly as he stands up, tall, broad shouldered, wearing a gray pinstripe suit cut to fit him. The single breasted jacket framing his chest, a dark burgundy shirt pressed underneath, as his hands slowly led down buttoning each one slowly deftly, The pants he wears flat front as pressed as his shirt. He stood behind her helping her from the table, as she rose, he leaned in he face hovering over the soft skin of her shoulder his voice steady and strong, "Not yet, I wanted to share one more thing with you." his words rolling over her skin sending shivers down her spine. She exhaled as she could feel his breath hot on her cheek. She swallows hard as he stands up and his strong hands slide to her hip and the small of her back his smile cheeky in a way as his dark eyes look deep into hers locking there for a moment the almost awkward silence until "Shall we?" is briskly said and he being to guide her from the table and walks with her the whole way out his hand never leaving the small of her back, letting her know the whole time that he was right there inches away from pressing against her body.

They left the building, his touch always present as he walked with her to the car opening the door for her and letting her in, shutting the door only after he made sure she was securely inside. It was as tho she was a jewel that he was going to be transporting somewhere.

The ride was quite conversation mostly regarding the meal and how the evening went. His hands were steady on the wheel as he drove. She sat calmly but fidgeting in the seat playing with her dress and her small purse, she could catch his eyes glancing over her her direction always focused on her face locking with her eyes each time he spoke, almost seeing right through her.

They arrived at his place where she met him, his request so that she felt comfortable knowing that she could leave at any time she chose. He got out of the car and walked around the front his stride long and powerful as he opened the door for her extending a hand and assisting her out. She stood coming no higher then his chest, a slight chuckle escaped his lips as she smiled and asked coyly looking up into his eyes. "What?"

"You asked if the evening is over. I thought we would continue your adventure you have so been talking about." His voice gentle and flowing yet firm almost commanding. She bit her lip almost instinctively, as she even gripped her dress at the space between her legs, a feeble attempt to hide her sudden excitement. Her moment of frozen thought giving her pause as he headed inwards his hand gently began to slip as he turns slowly for the door..she quickly began to follow him to the door.

As he began turning the key in the lock he stopped short. Turning to her locking his eyes on hers deep green emeralds sparkling both in fear and excitement darting back and forth.

"You told me what you wanted, and I told you what I expect, I want you to remember that this is a choice and you can leave at anytime of your choosing." His voice like steady hammer not driving home his words. "If you are ready to embark on your adventure and journey, then please enter of your own free will." his voice trailing off as the tumblers of the door handle all clicked in place and the door began to swing open. She stood there knowing full well what this man was going to want, and she wanted it too. Why else did she take his invitation? Her heart racing and her hands sweating as she struggled to hold on to her tiny purse. She took a quick glance up at the full featured face that stood above her. His smile was gentle and warm. His eyes dark and full, she stood there time standing still. She had never done anything like this before, her heart was racing. She broke his gaze and looked through door open into a world that she was curious about and knew was going to change her forever.

One foot began moving slowly in front of the other.  

~Primal

That was a lovely way to answer that question from the.. for lack of a better word, confused "Anonymous" questioner. You are very polite & knowledgeable in your answers; just wish some were with their questions.

Thank you dear, I did recieve yours and will address that shortly. Being polite is the first life lesson I was taught. The rude questions that I get that I feel truly have no bearing on the lifestyle or regarding anything that I feel like answering will simply be… passed over. Thank you for your wonderful commentary. 

~Primal

Since I seldom see BDSM people exercising any critical thinking, I have a couple questions for you: 1. Regarding your quote from Dr. Jekyll, about denying savage impulses and temptations vs. yielding to them. Yielding doesn't really get rid of them, does it? Be honest. Doesn't it really just breed more? There's been research done on the affects of porn on viewers, demonstrating this. By giving in to YOUR "primal" desires, you just want more, don't you? Second question in a second message.

"Since I seldom see BDSM people exercising any critical thinking, "


This alone boggles me, as in the BDSM community there is more open discussion and talk about sexuality and desires then there is in almost any other type of relationships. Sure there is Cosmopolitan and the Top 5 ways to get your man to make you go "Ohhh" but that does not cover fantasies, and other things that everyone else says is "Taboo" 

First, in reference to Jekyll / Hyde yielding to something is not ment to remove it. Simply allows you to understand it more and be able to process what it is. If you are caught in the flow of the tide at sea do you stuggle and fight against it continuously or do you work with the ebb of the tide to see where you might go and to find a path with less resistance? Yeilding to some of our "LUSTS" is only a means to an end and not ment to remove something. It is all about CHOICE. Choice is what we have in every situation there is, and if I choose to indulge my sexual lusts and needs and wants, YES I want more. I also want more of that amazing Bannanas Foster dessert I had last night, I could gorge myself on that. Now If I CHOOSE to then I will become fat, lazy, and develop unhealthy habits. Or I can CHOOSE to partake of the sweet delicacy when time permits and savor each intoxicating flavor upon my tounge when I do. 

I did not see a second question to this, so back to. 

"Since I seldom see BDSM people exercising any critical thinking, "


Was that critical thinking enough?

~Primal

itsallprimal: The rain was coming down in sheets outside of the...



itsallprimal:

The rain was coming down in sheets outside of the little book shop. The lights gave a warm yellow glow as they showed out of the windows and into the gloomy day. Inside they sat across from each other each in an overstuffed chair.

She sat, knitting in her lap, drinking her tea and glancing across at him and smiling. He sat drinking his coffee and reading the paper. He would glance at her, returning her smile. There was a couple in the store as well, looking over the shelves of books. Discussing each they picked up, putting them back before finally coming to the counter with three they had selected.

She got up from her chair and, going behind the counter rang up their purchase and wishing them a pleasant day, watched them head to the door, steeling themselves against the watery onslaught that fell from the heavens.

She remained there, looking over the paper that sat on the counter. The handsome, well chiseled man put down his paper and watched her. He noticed how she sipped her tea and pushed her wire framed glasses a little higher on the bridge of her nose.

He got up and went to the door. Looking out the window, he flipped the OPEN sigh to CLOSED. Then, pulling down the blind he clicked the lock on the door. Turning around to face her, he smiled when he realized she did not hear nor notice what he had done. Since lying with her in his arms the night before, it was hard for him to think of little else but how to lure her back into the down featherbed and comforter…the soft pillows that await them at her home.

He inhaled her scent that he could still smell on his clothes. It was faint as she did not like overpowering smells. She liked subtle. He stood watching her for a few more moments before making his way towards the counter, but he did not stop at the counter. Instead he walked behind it and came to stand slightly behind her. Looking over her shoulder he inhaled the scent of HER. His hands went instinctively around her waist and pulled her into him. He stood there holding her. She giggled a bit, reaching her hand up and back, touching his cheek. She felt the slight scratchy stubble that was there. She liked it, enjoyed the sensation of it.

She turned around as he drew her closer to him, then leaned down, kissing her softly. She placed her arms around his neck, drawing him closer to her as well, pulling him into her kiss. She deepened it, not wanting to stop. Her tongue caressed his, drawing it into her wanting mouth. Neither wanted to break the kiss, neither wanted to stop.

The blinds on the windows of the shop had not been drawn, just the one over the front door window. Anyone walking by could see in, especially with the day being dark and dreary with rain. It didn't matter to him nor her for that matter. He was here often and everyone in the small town knew that she was HIS girl. What they didn't know, was just what kind of girl she was.

She finally pulled out of the kiss, looking into his deep rich, chocolate colored eyes. Her hands slid from around his neck and rested on his arms. She felt his muscles flexing under the soft sweater that she had made for him. It had become his favorite, especially on days like today.

He gave her a sly grin, and she saw the mischievous sparkle in his eyes. She felt his hands slide down a bit to her bottom and slowly begin inching up her skirt. She smiled as well. wanting to play. She placed her hands on his arms and gently urged him to let her free. It was all he could do not to spin her around, bend her over the counter and take what he wanted. He knew her all too well. she was going to make this very enjoyable.

She took a step back, then dropped to her knees before him, smiling up at him. She whispered….. "Feed Kitten Daddy" he pulled in a breath with a low growl. Yes, she would be fed, and fed well. He took the step towards her as she brought her delicate hands up to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants.

She freed his growing erection from it's prison and lightly stroked his shaft, now allowing it to grow to it's full size. He looked down into her emerald green eyes….. "Good Girl" he whispered softly to her, and placing his hand in her auburn hair, carefully urged her to take him into her mouth.

Her full pink lips parted as her tongue licked the precum that had already begun to flow from the swollen tip. Opening her mouth wider she let her lips encase his shaft, slowly taking him to his throbbing root.

He let out a low guttural growl as she took him further into her mouth. He felt the tip of his cock touching the back of her throat. She had been improving more and more over the last few weeks. He loved knowing that everything she did, she did with him in mind. His fingers entwined further into her flaming locks.

On the outside, she looked to be the prim and proper shop owner, but he knew better, he knew her as the most complete and total slut that he had ever taken possession of. She buried his cock deep in her moist mouth, and then he felt it. The tightness of her throat, it gave way as his cock pushed past her uvula and tonsils. There…… she let his cock sit for, to him, what felt like a blissful eternity. She was completely cutting off her air, but she did not struggle to regain the precious oxygen.

Then, slowly, she released his cock from her throat and allowed her lips to slide almost completely to the tip. Her delicate fingers gently cupped his balls, fingernails playing against the tender skin. It sent shivers up his spine as she began the rhythmic in and out that he had come to love. Each time she took more and more of his cock into her mouth, coming ever closer to the sensation that he longed to feel once more.

He knew that she had been wanting to take him all the way, to give him the gift of knowing her deepest parts. She was constantly surprising him with her skills. This one, he knew, she wanted to master just for his sole pleasure.

He felt the tension growing deep inside of him. He was fighting the urge to just tighten his grip on her hair and fuck her slender throat. He wanted to just ravage it, to take it, own it as he had in the past but no, now was not the time for that. He allowed her to bestow on him her gift. The mounting pressure from her attentions and gift were becoming to much to hold back but he continued to fight the urge to take her throat.

She quicken her pace on his shaft, she could feel that he was about to give her his precious seed, and she longed for the taste. Further down she went onto his cock, her lips tightening around his swollen shaft, she knew what she wanted, she knew he longed to give it to her. She felt his fingers tighten even more, knotting her hair as she felt the slight pressure and the bucking that he began against her mouth.

He was fighting it, the urge to ravage her throat and she knew he would not last much longer. With one final and deliberate thrust, she once again buried his cock balls deep into her throat. Pushing past the barrier that she had been fighting for months to overcome, She felt the spasms of his shaft and balls as he did buck against her hard, pushing her face as far as he was able onto his throbbing rod. He let loose a PRIMAL howl as he poured every drop of his seed into her throat.

She hungrily drank it down and held herself there, cock buried in her throat. She swallowed, causing waves of pleasure down the length of his shaft, milking every drop of milky cum from his cock, and still wanting more. His legs began to shake uncontrollably with spasms as he released his firm grip on her hair.

She gently slid back onto her knees, finally releasing his cock from her lips. She looked up into his eyes as his hand gently caressed her cheek. His mouth still gaped open and his breathing was still raged from the sensations that she gifted to him. Her submission was truly the most precious thing that he owned, nothing else mattered to him. He looked down at her, still on her knees as he dropped to his own before her.

He wrapped both arms around her, pulling her completely into him, burying his face in her hair that smelled of sweet pomagrante. The soft silky threads of her tendrils feeling like the softest of clouds against his skin. Here….now….. he wanted time to stop. This was the perfect gift she could give to him.

Her arms went around him, holding him. "Good Girl, Daddy's very good girl" slipped from his lips. a nearly inaudible whisper from his lips to her ear. Her fingers curled into his shirt, gripping it. He gave an invisible smile as a single tear of joy, slipped down his cheek and was caught in the auburn web of her hair… Yes, he loved her more than anything in this world…..

Kitten wrote me a story, the scene a different location , the actions, oh Kitten will have this quite often. In fact, I think we will have it for breakfast tomorrow  They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Isn't that right Kitten?

~Primal

I like a man to be a man, to be in control (in and out of the bedroom)but why the need to control what they wear, what to cook, to exercise ect ect...I love hard!! Rough sex n im very kinky...why isnt that enough?? Love your blogs btw :)

This is not something all Dom want to control. Some dynamics are very different, you coudl be a bedroom type that does not want to be "directed" outside of sexual play. Other Dom are the Master / Slave types that might be more authoritarian, others are the Daddy Dom's that spoil or encourage their little's to act and dress a certain way. Then the Pet Owners that are enjoying keeping their pet dressed and played with and happy. Then come the Bimbo Dollies that want to be well…Dressed and Dolled. It's all good kink, its just deciding what kink works for you. 

~Primal

Listen up, Can I have your attention please!

lustymaster:

Just because a girl is submissive, and you happen to run across her blog, or her at a munch, or a bar, does NOT mean she will be submissive to you. Or that you have any right to talk down to her, or treat her with ANYTHING less that the respect you would show a Dom/Domme or your old teacher you had a crush on in high school.

If you agree, re post it. Likes don't spread the word

Primal Writings: Morning, pet….

Primal Writings: Morning, pet….:

primalwritings:

The warmth of the day starting, the sheets still sticking to skin from the sweaty actions from the night before. As bodies being to stir the gentle moan of the light caress of a the firm hand over a breast teasing the nipple coaxing another stream of moans from her. As she beings to wake her hips flexing trying to rub her soft buttocks against my hips pressing my manhood into her cheeks. I give a firm but not hard grasp of her breasts and another hungry kiss on the back of her neck and shoulder the signal she knows means she can enjoy her self, as she whips herself over pushing me down on the bed her hand already stroking me hard as she in a a single moment swallows me whole her mouth becoming a warm wet vacuum feeding hungrily on her master cock. 

Just letting her feed and suck happily to serve her master as she moans and works her mouth up and down back and forth her frenzy causing her to drool and slurp making a mess of things on him as she knows this is how she should greet master every morning.. .. the sudden pressure of hands grabbing her head as you can feel her body relax as he beings to help guide her harder and faster over him the pleasure of knowing this is what he wants.

Salty, sweet, aromatic as her mouth is filled with his love.. she moans happily for him for she knows this is just the beginning…

~Primal

Morning, pet….

The warmth of the day starting, the sheets still sticking to skin from the sweaty actions from the night before. As bodies being to stir the gentle moan of the light caress of a the firm hand over a breast teasing the nipple coaxing another stream of moans from her. As she beings to wake her hips flexing trying to rub her soft buttocks against my hips pressing my manhood into her cheeks. I give a firm but not hard grasp of her breasts and another hungry kiss on the back of her neck and shoulder the signal she knows means she can enjoy her self, as she whips herself over pushing me down on the bed her hand already stroking me hard as she in a a single moment swallows me whole her mouth becoming a warm wet vacuum feeding hungrily on her master cock. 

Just letting her feed and suck happily to serve her master as she moans and works her mouth up and down back and forth her frenzy causing her to drool and slurp making a mess of things on him as she knows this is how she should greet master every morning.. .. the sudden pressure of hands grabbing her head as you can feel her body relax as he beings to help guide her harder and faster over him the pleasure of knowing this is what he wants.

Salty, sweet, aromatic as her mouth is filled with his love.. she moans happily for him for she knows this is just the beginning…

~Primal

My Mind: Depression and Submission

My Mind: Depression and Submission:

nekolover1990:

Being a lonely submissive, without a Dominant to guide her, it can put her further down than just the bottom. When people constantly give up on her, constantly criticize her, they keep telling her how much she needs to change, her clothes, her hair, her skin, her weight, her height, her EVERYTHING! It gets to her. She may not show it, but it's eating her alive. She may not say it, but she starts to hate herself. The scars don't always show, but they're still there. Worse than ever.

It starts off slow. The first few days aren't so bad, but that's because it hasn't kicked in yet. By the third or forth day, it starts to seep in. The loss become real. She'll cry, hard. She could cry for minutes, hours, days, weeks, but no matter how long she cries, it will be the same amount of hurt throughout the entire process. She might talk about suicide; "if i can't be with him, there's no point in living", "i don't want to live without him", "can't live without him", "i don't have a purpose in life", "i wanna give up", "i can't do this anymore", "i give up" She might think about it, or more to the point of what would happen and who would care if she did end it all. She might ask other people what they would think or do if she died. Or she might not talk to anybody at all about it. That can be dangerous. She'll find a way to let out her emotions. Writing is a good outlet, so is drawing, any kind of art. Music is the best, I think.

After the crying, is the guilt. "What did I do wrong?" "Why does he hate me?" "Why do I fuck everything up?" "Why can't I be perfect?" "Why can't I look like her? If I looked like her, maybe he would come back to me."

Then the self loathing. She will try to change everything about herself, trying to make herself look like the perfect image that he would like. She will tell herself she's not good enough. That she's not pretty or skinny or smart enough. That she'll never be good enough. That she's too damaged. Too broken to be loved. This stage usually isn't too dangerous, unless she's a cutter. KNOW WHERE TO LOOK! Cutters don't just cut their wrists. They cut on any part of their body that is easily attainable. Wrists, arms, legs, stomach, thighs, sides, chest. Some don't know how deep they can go, and that's where it gets REALLY dangerous. If they're inexperienced, it can be fatal. If they're more of a veteran at it, they may trust themselves too much and it can be fatal. An avid cutter knows how deep, where at, what to use, how to take care of it, how to clean it and hide it, etc. Always look in their eyes, they're the windows to the soul.

Then the "If" stage. "What if?" "If this.." "If I didn't.." "If he only" "If I did this more…" I call this the limbo stage. It's like getting stuck in a rut. It keeps going and going and the questions get deeper and more serious until she has a mental breakdown. She needs friends now. Desperately. And she might have put them off before because of how she felt and how she couldn't explain because they wouldn't understand. She's feeling more alone than ever now. She needs to be cradled and held tight. She needs a stuffed animal and a warm cup of tea or hot cocoa (got that idea from a follower) It works. If she's not crying anymore and can pay attention, she needs a good book. Some light reading. Not a deep emotional rollercoaster of a book.

More crying. Yes, more crying. It will creep up on her at any time. At the worst times, at happy times, sad times, funny times, angry times, ANY TIME! She might cry hard, maybe just a few tears if she's strong enough. But the first few times will be hard. Those crying spells will put her out. She will crave someone to hold her while she cries and falls asleep. Who doesn't want someone to hold them when they're at their most vulnerable time?

The emptiness and being lost. The two worst feelings in the world. It feels like her whole world is falling apart. She's in a state of mental free fall. She desperately looks for guidance and reassurance. She needs something to make her feel alive, real, in touch with something that's constant. Something that won't change. Her appearance may suffer at this time due to these feelings of not wanting things to change. In order to understand these feelings you have to be in her position. Not everybody understands these feelings. Not knowing what to do with yourself. Not knowing what to do. Whether to keep breathing or not. Whether to keep eating or drinking to stay alive. Zoning out so much that you forget who, what, where, when you are at any given time. It's terrifying. She could start to lose her sense of self. She could question who she is, question her whole life. Every decision she ever made, no matter how small it was, is questioned. 

She can start to lose touch with reality. Also a very dangerous thing. Depending on what level of pain she is still going through, anything could happen, either she'll think she's invincible, or she becomes a hermit and thinks that anything and everything will hurt her. Feeling invincible isn't good. It can lead to bad decisions, much regrets and could end up in the hospital or morgue, depending on the severity. Being a hermit can cause her to not take care of herself, not clean herself, not eat, eat too much, eat the wrong things, bite her nails, pull her hair, possibly more cutting on either side of this stage.

While all of this is going on, she could show no signs at all. She could be acting like her normal self while behind her eyes is a chaotic volcanic tornadic hurricane of mental destruction.

Depression is an unforgiving bitch. Don't treat it lightly. Don't accuse her of seeking attention. She may need the attention more than you think. She could be moments away from ending it all. I've been in that mental state five times in my life. Just moments, seconds away from ending it. And something had always prevented me from it. The universe has always sent something to divert me. It is not my time yet. Although I've reached the point of feeling like it was.

Then the harder part comes. When she gets back out there and tries to make friends, look for a new Dom. She'll meet all kinds of people. From all over the spectrum of BDSM. The extremists. I've met a few. They dish out a lot of insults. The belittle and degrade you. Call you all sorts of names, and this is before they're your Dom. They'll play their words and completely flip the script and make you believe that the nice one you've been talking to for a long time isn't interested in you. Make you think that you don't deserve anything nice. They'll make you rethink and rethink and rethink until you're so confused that you just say "Yes Sir" and you get into a dangerous situation. Then you meet the nice ones, that aren't really Doms, but they just say they are because they like rough sex, or you get the pervs who really just want to bang their own real daughter, who happens to be in their young teens still. Then you meet the nice, friendly ones, who do everything right, talk to you how you should be talked to. Treated with respect and make good friends, but they already have a babygirl, and they're not looking. (bummer from hell) I've met two so far that have made me consider being a fucking lesbian. Seriously. They think that women are beneath them on every level. That women have to earn the right to be kissed or hugged or eat at the table, or be able to walk or wear clothes around guests, or have to sleep in a cage until they earn the right to sleep in a bed, or even have a pillow or sheet.

Are you starting to see how powerful submission and depression can be?

My last thoughts on this,

A final message to the Doms/Daddys/Masters/Sadists out there: hug your sub/babygirl/slave/masochist, make them know that they do matter. BECAUSE THEY DO MATTER. WITHOUT THEM YOU WOULD NOT BE WHAT YOU ARE. YOU WOULD JUST BE A MAN LIKE ALL THE REST. Don't be too harsh on them either. Sometimes those words can be really taken to heart and can slowly destroy your little one. Do you really want her to feel like she's worthless or useless? Do you really want her to think she's a nasty whore? Do you really want her to believe she's a piece of shit or the scum on the bottom of your shoe? They need to be reminded of how important they are. They need to be reminded of how much you value them. They love you as much as you love them.

A final message to the Subs/Babygirls/Slaves/Masochists out there: be honest with your Dom/Daddy/Master/Sadist. Tell them exactly how you feel, don't pussyfoot around the bush about it. Let them know when you need a timeout, serious time, "real talk" Where you can be open and honest and not be in your "roles" I know it's not just a role, but sometimes you just need to be talked to as yourself. Being called by your real name, otherwise you can really forget that you're human, you can forget who you are. You need to be reminded and reassured that you're human, humans make mistakes. Mistakes can be forgiven, and you can be forgiven. You are loved as much as you love them.

-Kelli   *nekolover1990.tumblr.com*

Do you understand the differences betweens BDSM and abuse/rape?

I am not sure if you are asking me this for your benefit or to see if I do. Let me answer, Very clearly. I abhor that act and the word. There is a HUGE difference between consent, and refusal.

Play or fantasy when carried out consensual with safety precautions on hand then I am fine with whatever your lifestyle choices are. Take those away and you are just asking for trouble.

~Primal

We're currently in submissivedreamer's chat, Sir, but I thought I'd let you know how much I'm enjoying your blog at the moment. Just in case you aren't already aware of what your blog does to subs :)

Thank you missouri and I hope you find all the arousal you need and crave. I am well aware of what my blog is about and what my intentions are. For if a womans thighs are not damp then I find I must recitfy that and stir her hearbeat to create the pulse in her sex that leaves the musk smell in the air.

~Primal

Illumination and Headlights.

Illumination and Headlights.

Passion and pleasure are something that strike deep in my heart and in my soul. Letting ones self achieve a state of euphoria when involved into the deepest parts of coupling or mating, however this day was not like any other day.

The rain was just cold enough to soak deep into your bones, and I had felt it piercing through my body as I entered into the home I was invited to, I have been working in the yard, my job as a young man. I worked in landscaping and yard care. A healthy job for a growing young man who still did not know what he wanted from the world much less knew how to take it. This day however I took the dry towel that was offered me, and began to dry myself down, a mixture of sweat and cold summer rain drenching my body.

"Go upstairs take a shower you are drenched and Ill make you something to warm you up when you get down.." before I had a chance to debate the statement a lone finger came up and placed over my lips a smile that froze me in place, "Hush, Now I set out some clothes for you to wear and take with you." she turned me by the shoulders and sent me up the stairs. She disappeared quickly around the corner without even looking back. There was a bathroom right at the top of the stairs to the right and the light was on with a towel and clothes as she had stated. I shook my head trying to simply accept the generosity. Not wasting time I decided to simply get it over with and stripped myself of my clothing, the gray t-shirt that clung to my body soaked and covered in grass cuttings and mulch crumpled to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and began brushing of the dirt in the sink rinsing it down. Setting them down, I removed my jeans each leg pulling inside out the wetness forcing me to struggle, finally naked and setting my wet clothes on the counter, I started the shower, the hot water steamed out from behind the curtain calling me to its comforting warmth, stepping in I could feel its sensation penetrate deep into my already sore muscles still rippling from the days work.

The shower felt good and soon I was lost to its warmth and its gentle beating massage, slowly cleaning myself off the soap unscented lathered my body as I cleaned up. Standing there letting it beat on my back as the last bits of cleanser rinsed away, I took in a deep breath and let it out, exhaling loudly, simultaneously as I turned the water off with one hand I drew back the shower curtain with the other. Reaching out for the towel I knew lay within my grasp, my eyes closed and soaked as I felt the soft fabric on my fingers and pulled it to my face, cleaning myself of as I let it drop down to my body, I look over the white towel and see my host standing there watching me.

Her eyes slowly roaming over what remained exposed of my body, the moment surreal to me as I watched her watching me, suddenly I was hit with the realization of understanding what this woman's arousal was, her breathing loud and heavy almost shuddering as her eyes were slowly ravaging up my body from my toes to my legs and before realization set in that I was still naked to her in every way, I noticed her bosom heaving, her bottom lip slowly curled inward, the tips of her teeth showing as she clung to my wet clothes against her chest soaking her as well. It was her eyes that I caught that showed me the lust that was boiling within her, slightly lidded as she looked up further and found mine. I was stuck in time and space simply drinking in her beauty and her sexuality that was showing now. I was beginning to understand the signs that I seems so oblivious to before when I would catch her coming out to watch me work or even offer me a drink. The way her body moved from side to side, her playing with her hair, the slight subtle detail of how she bit her lip when I was around. I never noticed it before, but now here she was, more like I was naked and exposed in her home, and it hit me like a train.

I took a step forward out of the shower, she backed up her bottom stopped at the counter behind her eyes were locked with mine. She shook and gasped when I took another step out, even closer still. I could feel the electricity in the air, I could almost feel her heartbeat pumping faster, seeing it beating in her chest. It was like watching a small animal too frightened to run, yet knowing it was in imminent danger. The small bathroom a cage in which suddenly she found herself in, not trapped because of the door but her lust. And the young man who never seems to notice the details of a woman’s lust and desire and her sexual fear, until then.

Another step, the towel simply resting over a shoulder, a quick sound of air rushing in as she inhales quickly. One more step closer, bodies only mere inches apart separated by the damp clothing she still held. Her eyes locked still, mesmerized as my nostrils flared open and inhaled the humid air, my eyes closed slowly as I leaned in, edging closer still I could suddenly feel the soft strands of her hair brush against my nose. Gently nudging back and forth, like a pup nuzzling its mother, I inhaled her scent, I could feel her body trembling, her breath held so deep that she might pass out at any moment. I could almost taste the sweet flesh of her neck as my lips brushed against it. There was no more resistance on my part, as I began to inhale and take her into my breath even deeper my cheek still warm from the hot water brushing against hers, suddenly the sound of clothing crumpling and hitting the floor, as she shuddered her breath exploding from her at once as in her ear I whispered,

"I want to fuck you."

~Primal

No comments:

Post a Comment