Sunday, June 9, 2013

758Niqqa

Photo



adeysworld: Two Men and a Baby #mancave #adeysworld #bikelife...



adeysworld:

Two Men and a Baby #mancave #adeysworld #bikelife #bikeswithoutlimits #instamotogallery #fuckyouweriding #instadaily #ducati #streetfighter #yamaha #r1

runyoly: Hello my followers! It's been a while I know. But I...



runyoly:

Hello my followers! It's been a while I know. But I just got back from Trinidad. I stayed an extra 10 days after carnival as I usually do and it was very relaxing. I must admit, I haven't been eating healthy at all these past two weeks but I can tell you, it's time to hit the pavement and the gym again.

Here's a picture from carnival. I played with Harts and I had the privilege to be a section leader again. Can't wait for 2014!

thecarnivalsexstory: this is how we enjoy ourselves this is who...



thecarnivalsexstory:

this is how we enjoy ourselves this is who we are this is culture ,we represent the red white & blackPROUD TRINIDADIAN!

gravity91: Rangers from 1st Battalion, The 75th Ranger...



gravity91:

Rangers from 1st Battalion, The 75th Ranger Regiment, conduct a full mission rehearsal in Afghanistan in preparation for a night combat operation April 22. U.S. Army

sincerelyyourscharlie: rozay



sincerelyyourscharlie:

rozay

Photo



blindedbytruth: So true. Just a diff form of slavery.



blindedbytruth:

So true. Just a diff form of slavery.

Photo



nycmugshots: John Dillinger. 1933. Escaped from Lima, Ohio jail...



nycmugshots:

John Dillinger. 1933.

Escaped from Lima, Ohio jail October 12, 1933.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



lostingoldd: cavemen never had this much fun with fire by...



lostingoldd:

cavemen never had this much fun with fire by GanjaGrouch on Flickr.

themindofsam: Dear lord



themindofsam:

Dear lord

Photo







petaqui: Enid's Coming At You! [Explored 28/07/2012 #9] by...



petaqui:

Enid's Coming At You! [Explored 28/07/2012 #9] by BubsyBarr on Flickr.

Photo



finding—sisu: Being a warrior isn't about...



finding—sisu:

Being a warrior isn't about invulnerability. It's about absolute vulnerability.

No comments:

Post a Comment