Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Beatles, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

Dear sweet, sweet followers

It’s official.  I’m leaving forever.  I am no longer posting.  This is my final, last post on Tumblr.  My blog will not be deleted, because maybe I’ll come back in a couple of years and say “hi”.  But, it’s time to start a new life.  It’s time to get out of this hole I smashed myself in.  It’s time to dig myself out, and go big.  
My dream is to lead an orchestra.  That’s what I’m going to do.  No more social media.  I’m done, I’m going to go out and go big, and if I don’t go big, then I die trying.
I was recently diagnosed with diabetes and I have varicose veins, and I will no longer let things like that stop me from what I want to accomplish in life.
I am an artist, I am a writer, and I am a musician.  Not a teenager who sits in her room all day and lets things get to me, lets things stress me out.  I can’t let that happen.  Because that’s plainly not me, and I won’t let it do that. 
I’m going to therapy for my depression, I will get treatment for my diabetes, and I am working up to being no longer bulimic.
I want to be someone new, and that’s what I’m going to do.
I want to say a huge thank you.  A huge thank you.  I don’t think I could have made it this far without any of you.  I probably would have went through with my last couple of attempts of suicide.  I probably would have killed myself, I probably would feel alone forever.  I can’t thank any of you enough.  You guys have no idea what you have done for me.  All of you shaped my life into what it is now, and because of all of you, I have the motivation to start over.
Thank you so much.  So much.  Even if we haven’t talked before, your presence, even, makes me feel comfortable. 
And to the people I do talk to on here.  I love all of you.  So much.  Thank you.  Thank you, thank you.  For being there when no one wasn’t, for being amazing friends.  There needs to be more people like all of you on this world.  You all deserve everything good, and I am SO grateful to have met all of you.  I will not forget any of you.  Thank you so much.

This is goodbye.  Probably not forever.  But for now.  I’ll miss all of you.  I love all of you.  I never thought the day would come when I would leave this place, but it’s time to go.  I’m done here.  Thank you.  I love you.  

Have this last picture of me and cherish it forever lilshits (that was a joke ily)

that’s like my second favourite beach boy album in the background mhm

Goodbye friends for now I am gone \m/

toostoked: Santo & Johnny // Summertime



toostoked:

Santo & Johnny // Summertime

Photo



thesmithsknowimmiserablenow: MorrisseyI'm not the best at...



thesmithsknowimmiserablenow:

Morrissey
I'm not the best at drawing, but I thought I'd like to share my art with you guys.  

Photo



I"m watching you. ◉◞౪◟◉

orlly (́◉◞౪◟◉‵) 

Nawwh, ily too, I'm glad you're back, I've been practising hard!

yay.  i actually might leave again, i'm not doing well, but i'll do what i can, and good~

Photo



Photo





















Photo



Photo



"He finally picked up his pen and, in the unlikely backdrop of...







"He finally picked up his pen and, in the unlikely backdrop of Disney World, at the Polynesian Village Hotel, officially ended the greatest rock 'n' roll band in history by simply scrawling John Lennon at the bottom of the page."  -May Pang 

Photo





Photo



gettinziggywithit: You know it's about to get funky in Friar...



gettinziggywithit:

You know it's about to get funky in Friar Park when George has the banjolele in his hands. ;D

Photo



Photo



Photo



stop asking if i have diabetes i already answered u

stop asking if i have diabetes i already answered u

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment