Sunday, June 9, 2013

4skindelightz

Me docking a hung guy



Me docking a hung guy

another to catchup on uploads, people keep telling me i dont...



another to catchup on uploads, people keep telling me i dont upload often enough :)

Photo



my 9.1" cock against my ex's face



my 9.1" cock against my ex's face

bearpapi: uncutaussie: Enough Said. The purple & red parts...



bearpapi:

uncutaussie:

Enough Said.

The purple & red parts of this chart show the most sensitive areas of the penis. On the left is intact, on the right is circumcised.

Interesting bit of information

How's it feel docking with another guy?

Ive never tried another guys 4skin over my knob but I imagine it would feel pretty awesome, I love guys using my skin to jerk off into, the feeling of another warm head rubbing against my own under my skin feels incredible, especially if they precum, and when they blow i can feel the hot cum squirting out all over my head

My head. So close you can feel the heat from it



My head. So close you can feel the heat from it

Docking a fat cock in a public toilet



Docking a fat cock in a public toilet

Sorry I’ve not published anything new in a little while, I’ve not forgotten you! I will...

Sorry I’ve not published anything new in a little while, I’ve not forgotten you!

I will be publishing some new docking photos shortly as I dock my way around Sydney

Unfortunately I’m going to be removing user submitted 4skins from my page because it is confusing people who think they are my 4skin (who obviously cant read), this blog is about my 4skin and its travels, that doesn’t mean I don’t want to see yours though I just wont be publishing it, I like photos of all ages and types of guys so feel free to send to me!

Happy to answer any questions too you may have, either privately or publicly (please let me know if you would like it to be private only else I will publish it)

normne: Makes sense, right?



normne:

Makes sense, right?

Have you ever had someone cum INSIDE your foreskin? My uncut friend wanted me to do that with him but, lol, as soon as I'd start to get hard, my head would I guess basically expand beyond the capacity of his skin to hold me. It was both a fun but frustrating experience!

Lots of times! Love it when a guy cums in my skin, I've even held their load in it and docked another guy, tried to take as many loads in there as I can, most I got was 6 but of course that starts to get very messy and slippery, at lest if you keep trying it will expand his 4skin till it can take your cock head

Your cock is so awesome... I featured you on my blog today... :)... A/B

Thank you, I hope your followers enjoy my pics as much as you do! :)

You are so much bigger than most guys - what kind of reactions do you get when you pull your dick out at urinals and the like? Do many dudes comment on it?

only if they are drunk :P
I had 1 really hot english guy I walked up next to at the urinal once who was drunk and he was yelling about how big my cock was to the whole toilet (train station so very busy), he was very impressed even asked if he could touch it, he never got hard or anything, completely straight, but huge turn on for me, he even let me take a good look at his commenting how much smaller it was

how did you know you were gay?

I've always known, I always wanted to kiss the boys in primary school & when I was 11 I discovered a toilet near my home that had writing all over the walls about sucking cocks that turned me on

Could you post a video of you jerking off, also how old and how tall are you? You've got a nice uncut dick

not sure how to post a video, I'm 28 & 5"6

Me taking a piss through my 4skin. Private request



Me taking a piss through my 4skin. Private request

are you in Australia ?

yes im in sydney

How many inch was your penis at 11?

I didn't know to measure it back then but it was longer but thinner then adults I sucked and enjoyed

Hey, great blog - where in the world are you?

Sydney, Australia

Do you like to show off because you have such a big dick? like at urinals and stuff?

often, especially in pool change rooms standing next to a straight guy with a small cock

No comments:

Post a Comment