Friday, June 7, 2013

I LOVE THIS GUY

Photo

















Photo









Photo



You're the only friend I have and I couldn't bear to lose you.



You're the only friend I have and I couldn't bear to lose you.

imthekingofhell: Bradley James and Colin Morgan write songs together in their spare time but...

imthekingofhell:

Bradley James and Colin Morgan write songs together in their spare time but Colin doesn't like to show people and if you don't think that's the cutest shit ever then I don't even want to look at you.

Photo



youreawizardmerlin: you already know what it is, merlin...



youreawizardmerlin:

you already know what it is, merlin fandom.

Photo



Photo









pendragonlefay: arthur + merlin AU; Southern Hospitality They...

















pendragonlefay:

arthur + merlin AU; Southern Hospitality

They told him he needed an attitude adjustment; failing classes, skipping school, getting high, never saying 'thank you' just wasn't cutting it for his parents. He clenched a cigarette between his front teeth, and looked up to them with those stark blue eyes. They told him a summer down in Georgia with his uncle Gaius would straighten him out. He let out a rough and sarcastic laugh. Two days later though, he was on a plane, heading south from New York. He expected to endure the summer- to continue his ways, yet make his parents think he'd come back a 'changed' person. That's all it was supposed to be. But then Merlin met him. He embodied every stereotype Merlin despised; yet for some reason he was drawn to him. Drawn to the golden haired boy who had perfect grades, athletic talent, and a real way with a smile. Merlin hadn't expected much, until he met Arthur. 

shushyourlittleirishface: #adventuresofafreeloadingsmurf (make...


If my 15 min relationship with the smurf has taught me anything it's that he likes blue, & I need real friends #adventuresofafreeloadingsmurf


He's blue, the bike is blue....ya know... #adventuresofafreeloadingsmurf


I'm gonna make him get sun burn, always wanted to see a sunburnt smurf. #adventuresofafreeloadingsmurf


He's very blue, I'm very human and orange....


I think he's following me. Or maybe I brought him, or he brought me. #adventuresofafreeloadingsmurf


He's gone down the drug route, he was drawn in by the blue, he's lost now #adventuresofafreeloadingsmurf

shushyourlittleirishface:

#adventuresofafreeloadingsmurf

(make sure you click the photos and read his captions, they're gold)

Photo









hisclotpole: Merlin AU: Camp Kilgarrah The sun almost seems to...



hisclotpole:

Merlin AU: Camp Kilgarrah

The sun almost seems to set differently over Camp Kilgarrah, if it sets at all; the nights are just as wondrous as the days. Tucked into a corner of Ascetir, with the mountains on one side and the lake on the other, it's the perfect place to lose oneself— and maybe find someone else.

Camp Kilgarrah is a huge part of Merlin's and Arthur's lives. They met there years ago, when they were both children; Merlin had called Arthur out on bullying another kid on the volleyball field, they threw a few punches (or, Arthur did) and somehow became best friends. They've come every year since, and now it's their last summer together before university, before they each go their own separate ways.

It's the same, but it's different. There's the same weather and water, the same swimming and footie contests that Arthur always wins. Merlin still takes pictures of everything, Arthur still eats enough for four, Gwen and Lance are still adorable, and Morgana still teases all of them mercilessly. But the lingering touches that they've always wrote off as platonic suddenly aren't, and when Arthur smiles at him it feels too warm and there's far, far too much exposed skin. Something tingles beneath Merlin's skin every time Arthur looks at him, because he's never looked at him quite that way before; eyes more vulnerable than Merlin's ever seen them, like he's about to spill everything he's held in for years into the dim glow of the embers.  

It's frightening and fascinating and Merlin's scared; because everything he's wanted is about to begin, a short time before it absolutely has to end.

Despite that, despite the gnaw at Merlin's mind that Camp Kilgarrah isn't the rest of the world, isn't always and forever, the boys take a chance. Lazy days by the water and nights by the campfire feel different, more secret, more theirs- and they gravitate towards the warm glow and each other, taking each day as it comes.

x









Photo













firebreathingsquirrels: My chambers are a complete mess. My...











firebreathingsquirrels:

My chambers are a complete mess. My clothes need washing. My, uh, armor needs repairing. My boots need cleaning. My dogs need exercising. My fireplace needs sweeping. My bed needs changing. And someone needs to muck out my stables.

dchan07: Colin at the Globe today (june 6th) Source :...



dchan07:

Colin at the Globe today (june 6th)

Source : http://twitter.com/kelseapotter/status/342681044014739458/photo/1/large

embracethings: "I said a joke, the person I was talking to...













embracethings:

"I said a joke, the person I was talking to didn't laugh, but Colin woke up and went HAHAHA. And, it just-it's just kind of, you know, I find myself knowing, I don't know, picking on this strange wave length we have going and not being able to step away until- after I go oh my god, we're a pair of weirdos."

- Bradley James

Colin ABC - The Real Merlin and Arthur



















Colin ABC - The Real Merlin and Arthur

No comments:

Post a Comment